Saturday, August 1, 2009

Botox, Restylane, Laser Hair Remova; would you say I need it for my job?

I'm 26, and I represent a company. My job is pretty much being a salesman for a big company. I'm always making calls, and going places to do presentations and offer our services.



I look up a to this really successful salesman, I want to be as good as he is.



He's 33, but he looks like a guy in his early twenties.



He tells me all of this things to do to be successful salesman.



-You need to loom good in your clothes, so you need to be in shape. He spends a lot of time at the gym.



-You always have to look alert, so he's had lipo on his eyebags, and injects restylane.



-You have to look young, so he has botox, and has had face-peels.



-You point with your fingers, they have to look perfect so he gets manicures, and has had permanent hair removal on his hands.



I've had eye-bag lipo, and the hair removal on my hands. I use moisturizers on my face. I haven't done the other stuff.



Do you think this is really necessary to be a good salesman?



Botox, Restylane, Laser Hair Remova; would you say I need it for my job?

i do think you need to look good, i was a sales person for a long time and appearance and 1st impressions are EVERYTHING ! they are going to remember you as they saw you the 1st time. i wouldnt say you need to get everything, just look good in appearance wear nice clothing, wear it right, make sure your hair is always nice and professional looking and get manicure if you use your hands! you dont have to look young, in fact most people want to be sold to an older person rather younger, they feel older has more intelligence and more respectful and not just looking to make money! good luck with the job tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment